Summer School in Denmark
Politechnika Krakowska and Aalborg University, Denmark have since 2007 had an Erasmus agreement on exchange of students. Aalborg University highly appreciates this collaboration and would like to strengthen the links between our two institutions.
Therefore, we would like to offer your students a unique opportunity to experience compelling lectures in the context of our renowned Problem Based Learning at our Summer School (July 25 – August 12). The Summer School lasts up to three weeks and covers topics such as :
• Multimedia Information and Signal Processing
• Mobile Phone Programming
• Deployment of Wireless Communication Infrastructure In Catastrophe Areas
• A Taste of Parallel Programming and Model-Checking
• Future Energy Systems
• Psychophysics: from stimulus to perception
• Dynamics civil engineering structures
• Noise Measurements and Hearing Assessment
• Space System Engineering
• Compressed Sensing – a new emerging signal acquisition technique
Prospective students may anticipate a high professional outcome in a dedicated international environment along with a series of extra-curricular activities.
Further information about the summer school can be found on